NextgenID is the only provider in the market offering Supervised Remote-Identity
Proofing (SRIP) for High Assurance (IAL3) Identities. NextgenID's patented Trusted
Identity Platform complies with NIST SP800-63-3 and FIPS 201-3. NextgenID leads the
identity market in high assurance identity proofing and enrollment innovation for
automated, proctored, and remotely supervised identity workflows.
NextgenID is seeking a Certified Project Manager (PMP) with a minimum of 7 years of
experience managing multiple projects. The Certified PMP will be responsible for
planning and managing multiple projects on the NextgenID platform.
The primary responsibilities include creating project plans and budgets, monitoring
scope and timelines, coordinating team resources, and ensuring successful delivery
to meet customer requirements. In addition, this position will ensure that all
projects are blended in an efficient manner that adheres to the NextgenID project
management and quality standards
- Lead the planning and organization of multiple projects from initiation to
- Create detailed work plans, including project budgets and resource
- Establish and maintain project timelines to ensure timely completion of the
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and
identifying actionable resolutions.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the customer to ensure successful
- Lead the assignment of tasks to project resources and monitor their progress.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with customers, engineers, and
other departments for successfully coordinating and completing projects.
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate project-related documents, such as the project
management plan, requirements documents, risk analysis, and quality assurance.
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) certification is required.
- At least seven years of project management experience in the Technology and
preferably software development space.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while delivering
high-quality results on time and within budget.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with technical
and non-technical audiences.
- Experienced in requirements gathering and project scope management.
- Hands-on experience in project planning, resource management, and project
- Proficiency in managing budgets and project resources with a demonstrated
to identify and resolve project issues.
- Experience managing hardware-related projects is a plus.
- Must be able to work remotely and independently.
- Competitive salary, stock options, discretionary bonus based on your and the
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible holidays
To Apply for this post, please send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
status as a veteran, or an individual with a disability.