Citizens with high assurance identities enrolled in a robust Digital National Identity program may be able to perform most of their citizen services through a secure government application. When a physical presence is used as the default system, citizens must visit government facilities to obtain services. Many government facilities have closed under the "New Normal," and there are massive backlogs. Governments can continue to provide citizen services while adhering to social distancing by using NextgenID Self-Service Identity Stations and Supervised Remote-Identity Proofing (SRIP).
NextgenID solutions offer in-person, self-service, and remote identity proofing at the highest assurance level. Our platform enables and accelerates enrollment onto a single government app. Governments, commercial companies, and other organizations can use the platform to verify the identities of their high assurance level citizens or customers.
• NextgenID Identity Stations provide high-assurance identity
• Multiple biometric modalities are collected based on government requirements.
• Enrollment via Supervised Remote Identity Proofing (SRIP).
• The government application allows government and commercial
relying parties to
use high-assurance identities
• A dynamic API that allows third parties to gain access to citizens' identities in exchange for transactional fees paid to the government
• The government could be a source for vetting citizens' biographical and biometric data.
• Assigning high assurance security certificates to citizens
• Certificate may be used for digitally signing transactions
• Cryptographically binding identity to citizen's smartphone via
• Enabling access to government mobile application
We specialize in modernizing and improving digital credential delivery, ensuring that it is faster, more accurate, and more secure than traditional legacy methods. Our cutting-edge technologies are engineered to significantly reduce the time and cost of capturing accurate data when creating high-assurance digital identities.
End-to-end trusted Identity Assurance Levels 1-3 (IAL1 IAL2 IAL3) customizable identity solutions.
Hardware and location monitoring, full encryption capabilities, zero data stored on location.
We developed a catalog of hardware stations and software platforms based on 20 patents.
Comprehensive, customizable, extensible, standards-compliant, and future-proof technologies.
Web services for rapid deployment of Identity, Authentication, and 3rd-party services.
Reduce operational expenses, centralize critical functions, capitalize on public key infrastructure, share services.